Re: Joey & Deb hit 20K!!

  • Judy Barber
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
      Being one of those inspired newbies that is AWESOME guys!  I'm still new and the first goal of 100 is still being reached.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
        The first 100 are the best! Everything is new and wonderful!
        Enjoy each smile of the journey....
        BarbJ/Tygress

        ^---note sign off: most folks know us better by our geonames, but both help!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 11, 2013
          Congrats on the great milestone! I have enjoyed your company at several events and hunts. We have exchanged stories and help along this fun and adventurous journey. Keep the adventures interesting and fun. The milestones will continue before you realize it.

          Matthew mda_taz