Done good!

  • al_allen327
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 12:13 AM
      Hello everyone! I still read these forums to keep up with all of the goings on in CenTex, it helps me feel like I'm still connected in some way. My main reason for posting is to give a very special thank you to TreyB and acclanman and all of the central Texas geocachers that took time to meet and in many cases cache with South Aussie cacher Firesafe. I've had a couple chances to catch up with him and I just wanted you all to know he thought tou guys were awesome :-). I'm proud to come from CenTex! I miss you all!

      Cheers,
      Audra/Semik
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 8:28 AM
        We miss you as well Audra!!!!!!!
        Are you ever coming back across the pond?
        Be sure to let us know if you do and where, you never know where the Cen Tx geocachers are going to be!
        Esther/BGTx