Joey & Deb hit 20K!!

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2013
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      While logging some caches, I noticed that the number of smilies for
      Joey & Deb had just passed 20,000!

      Congrats! Cache on Joey!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
    • John Baker

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 6, 2013
          Congrats indeed!

          Russ the Waterweasel

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 8, 2013
                Wow, Joey! You've been busy caching for sure! Congrats!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

                > WooHoo! WTG!!
                >
                > While logging some caches, I noticed that the number of smilies for
                > Joey & Deb had just passed 20,000!
                >
                > Congrats! Cache on Joey!!
                >
                > -paul
                > HiDude_98

              • alan_tagit
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
                  Congratulations for the 20K. You and many others are on this forum certainly give us newbies an inspiration in the ways of geocaching and in the example of an inspiring support group.

                  Julie and I just hit 500 last Friday. tink.... (that was a drop in the bucket)

                  CacheBlessYou,
                  Tom and Julie
                  TandJ1120

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

                  > WooHoo! WTG!!
                  >
                  > While logging some caches, I noticed that the number of smilies for
                  > Joey & Deb had just passed 20,000!
                  >
                  > Congrats! Cache on Joey!!
                  >
                  > -paul
                  > HiDude_98

                • Judy Barber
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
                    Being one of those inspired newbies that is AWESOME guys!  I'm still new and the first goal of 100 is still being reached.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
                      Whoo Hoo!!!!
                      Tygress IMPRESSED!!!!

                      While logging some caches, I noticed that the number of smilies for
                      Joey & Deb had just passed 20,000!

                      Congrats! Cache on Joey!!

                      -paul
                      HiDude_98

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:

                      BlackBerry® 10
                      Get the latest details on the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
                      BlackBerry.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 10, 2013
                        The first 100 are the best! Everything is new and wonderful!
                        Enjoy each smile of the journey....
                        BarbJ/Tygress

                        ^---note sign off: most folks know us better by our geonames, but both help!

                        Being one of those inspired newbies that is AWESOME guys!  I'm still new and the first goal of 100 is still being reached.

                        Political system upset?
                        Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
                        stansberryresearch.com
                      • Matthew A
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 11, 2013
                          Congrats on the great milestone! I have enjoyed your company at several events and hunts. We have exchanged stories and help along this fun and adventurous journey. Keep the adventures interesting and fun. The milestones will continue before you realize it.

                          Matthew mda_taz