Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2014_Texas_Challenge_Planning_Group

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
      I copied and pasted that group, and got no matches.

      WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

      On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      The one thing I don't like about Yahoo stuff is that it doesn't like blank spaces so it makes things hard to find. So, if you're looking for the group to help out with the 2014 Texas Challenge it's:

      2014_Texas_Challenge_Planning_Group

      If you think you don't have something to offer or that there's a way you can help, RONG!

      EWB - Tom