2014 Texas Challenge Planning

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Time to get this in gear. If you want to be part of the 2014 Texas Challenge Planning or would help out at the Challenge, there is a Yahoo group for this. Send me an email letting me know you want in.

      Also, we'll be meeting somewhere, sometime, in Bastrop on June 8th. Won't be an event, but I will be showing where I think the Challenge will happen and discussing all sorts of other stuff.

      EWB - Tom