old log -- amused me

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      I've been pulling off the Route 66 & E.T. Highway logs from Nov. 2011 -- just so SOMEBODY looks at them (even if it's only me).
      Anyway, there's also this alphabet series out there on the ET Highway, and this amused me. So now you get to be (I hope) amused, too....

      GC2RFTD Adam found by Tygress 11-20-11

      Adam got kicked out of the Garden of Eden
      For trying an unapproved fruit salad recipe
      And if you hear the moanin' and all that breast beatin'
      You'd think his eviction was a tragedy

      But if he'd stayed couch potatoin' in that ol' spread
      Think of all the things we'd be missin' on
      All that barbecue, and chili -- green or red
      Wine, good beer, oh, the list is long

      Sure, we gotta work a day for a livin' wage
      But when the whistle blows, it's a whole new page
      Besides don't think we'd get approval from the Eden HOA
      To put out a few caches for for the wanderin' way.

      So Adam's sweet tooth may not be that TERRIBLE sin
      Though I ain't defending my sins, no sir!
      But think of all the good times we'd be missin in
      If Adam hadn't ruffled the very wrong fur.

      Yup. Just sayin'.

      Of course, we got to PAY for our blessings here -- those chamisas don't cough up caches nicely. Glad I have gloves. OW!

      Team WATT (Waterweasel, ACCLanMan, TreyB, & Tygress), having completed the ET 1500 dash, brushing up on our ABCs....