Re: Travel Bug Goal reached!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 3:19 PM
      Congrats. Hope it makes it back OK.

      I have one out there that had a goal of making it to a place in France that is very special to Marines and get some pictures then come back. After being lost for a while and being hung up in Germany for a while it finally made it. Now it is stuck in western Europe. It just can't seem to make the hope from the continent back here or even just across the Channel. Maybe some day, but right now it has been in the hands of someone for 10 months.

      For those that may be interested it is http://coord.info/TBK5A4