Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travel Bug Goal reached!

  • s6sputnik
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2013
      Thanks for sharing Sean!

      Shawn/S6sputnik

      In a message dated 5/20/2013 9:12:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mrscaptainpicard@... writes:

      That's a cool goal.  Any idea how many caches exist above the arctic circle????  I'm so intrigued!

      On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Sean C <sean_curry@...> wrote:

      I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
      coord.info/tb3ewzn

      With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas. I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

      With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

      Cheers,
      Sean / sec-guy

    • Vicki L. Almstrum

        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2013
          awesome!
          BarbJ/Tygress

          I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
          coord.info/tb3ewzn

          With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas.  I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

          With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

          Cheers,
            Sean / sec-guy

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Run Background Checks on Anyone
          Traffic violations, background checks. Your personal profile could be visible online.
          InstantCheckMate.com
        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 6 , May 21, 2013
            Congrats. Hope it makes it back OK.

            I have one out there that had a goal of making it to a place in France that is very special to Marines and get some pictures then come back. After being lost for a while and being hung up in Germany for a while it finally made it. Now it is stuck in western Europe. It just can't seem to make the hope from the continent back here or even just across the Channel. Maybe some day, but right now it has been in the hands of someone for 10 months.

            For those that may be interested it is http://coord.info/TBK5A4