Travel Bug Goal reached!

  • Sean C
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2013
      I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
      coord.info/tb3ewzn

      With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas. I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

      With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

      Cheers,
      Sean / sec-guy
    • J Crozier

            Message 5 of 6 , May 21, 2013
              awesome!
              BarbJ/Tygress

              I don't jump in very often with milestones and the such, but I thought the group might be interested in the progress of one of our Travel Bugs "Scratte".
              coord.info/tb3ewzn

              With an "Ice Age" goal of visiting the Arctic Circle and back again to Texas.  I received notice today (with pictures) that our little TB made it to the Arctic Circle.

              With TB's going missing fairly often, it was great to see this CenTex TB make it so far!

              Cheers,
                Sean / sec-guy

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Run Background Checks on Anyone
              Traffic violations, background checks. Your personal profile could be visible online.
              InstantCheckMate.com
            • semperquestio
              Message 6 of 6 , May 21, 2013
                Congrats. Hope it makes it back OK.

                I have one out there that had a goal of making it to a place in France that is very special to Marines and get some pictures then come back. After being lost for a while and being hung up in Germany for a while it finally made it. Now it is stuck in western Europe. It just can't seem to make the hope from the continent back here or even just across the Channel. Maybe some day, but right now it has been in the hands of someone for 10 months.

                For those that may be interested it is http://coord.info/TBK5A4