Travel bug swap?

  • Holly Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2013

      Anyone going to the 2013 Travel Bug Swap tomorrow morning? Im not seeing much response on the logs. I have back issues of FTF Geocacher I'd like to give away.

      Holly/earthenborn

    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2013
        I may...not positive yet.

        John/thenkengrene

        On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Holly Cooper <cooper.holly@...> wrote:

        Anyone going to the 2013 Travel Bug Swap tomorrow morning? Im not seeing much response on the logs. I have back issues of FTF Geocacher I'd like to give away.

        Holly/earthenborn

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2013
          It is looking good for me to be in attendance!!!!!

          Esther/BGTx