Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Can anyone help?

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 12 , May 9, 2013
      I wish I had seen this - work was slamming be all week before the event.   I would have been able to help!  Drat! :(

      it was an awesome event regardless! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Apr 28, 2013, at 06:41 pm, bigguy9211116 wrote:

      Howdy!
      I am wondering if anyone in the Central Texas geocaching family can help me with a need.

      I am hosting GC49ZQ2 (WWFM - May the fourth be with you tonight!) on Saturday, May 4th and I would like to see if I can have some Star Wars music on while we participate in the Flash Mob.

      Does anyone have LOUD sound equipment that we can use for about 15 minutes?

      Post here or contact me at bigguy9211116@.... THANKS!

      Esther
      aka BGTx
      or TbgX for JForce