Re: Semper Questio hits 5K

  • alan_tagit
    Message 1 of 19 , May 9, 2013
      Congratulations! You're both are great examples for us "novice" cachers and more importantly for us human beings.

      Keep on keeping on.

      Tom and Julie

      > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
      > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
      > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

    • Matthew A
      Message 2 of 19 , May 9, 2013
        Way to GO!! Congrats on your 5K accomplishment! You are such a great guy and a great inspiration. Keep on having fun and adventures.

        Matthew mda_taz

        > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
        > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
        > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

      • al_allen327
        Message 3 of 19 , May 9, 2013
          Amazing feat, SQ! No, really, amazing feet! Congrats to you and Julie!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

          > That's awesome! Congrats Semper!
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sweet!! Congrats SQ
          > >
          > > S6/Shawn
          > >
          > > On May 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@" <gumbietygress@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Many here remember that
          > > > Oh, so Terrible night
          > > > When gravity took Semper Q
          > > > And gave us ALL a fright
          > > > There was a time we wondered
          > > > If he'd ever, even WALK, again
          > > > Well, I'm proud to tell you:
          > > > 5K caches logged, my friend!!!
          > > >
          > > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
          > > > Way to cache, Howard!
          > > >
          > > > Love!
          > > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

          > > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
          > > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
          > > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

        • Heather Ford
          Message 4 of 19 , May 9, 2013
            Woo-hoo!  Congrats!!