RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Semper Questio hits 5K

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 19 , May 8, 2013

      Congratulations to you SQ.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of gumbietygress@...
      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:56 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Semper Questio hits 5K

      Many here remember that

      Oh, so Terrible night

      When gravity took Semper Q

      And gave us ALL a fright

      There was a time we wondered

      If he'd ever, even WALK, again

      Well, I'm proud to tell you:

      5K caches logged, my friend!!!

      Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!

      Way to cache, Howard!

      Love!

      BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

      Mom is 60 But Looks 25
      Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
      ConsumerLifestyles.net

    • alan_tagit
      Message 2 of 19 , May 9, 2013
        Congratulations! You're both are great examples for us "novice" cachers and more importantly for us human beings.

        Keep on keeping on.

        Tom and Julie

        > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
        > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
        > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

      • Matthew A
        Message 3 of 19 , May 9, 2013
          Way to GO!! Congrats on your 5K accomplishment! You are such a great guy and a great inspiration. Keep on having fun and adventures.

          Matthew mda_taz

          > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
          > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
          > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

        • al_allen327
          Message 4 of 19 , May 9, 2013
            Amazing feat, SQ! No, really, amazing feet! Congrats to you and Julie!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

            > That's awesome! Congrats Semper!
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sweet!! Congrats SQ
            > >
            > > S6/Shawn
            > >
            > > On May 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@" <gumbietygress@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Many here remember that
            > > > Oh, so Terrible night
            > > > When gravity took Semper Q
            > > > And gave us ALL a fright
            > > > There was a time we wondered
            > > > If he'd ever, even WALK, again
            > > > Well, I'm proud to tell you:
            > > > 5K caches logged, my friend!!!
            > > >
            > > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
            > > > Way to cache, Howard!
            > > >
            > > > Love!
            > > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

            > > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
            > > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
            > > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

          • Heather Ford
            Message 5 of 19 , May 9, 2013
              Woo-hoo!  Congrats!!