Re: Semper Questio hits 5K

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 19 , May 7 2:55 PM
      Thanks everyone. Thanks for the poem, Barb. Yeah, there was a time it was iffy whether I'd ever get another cache and I doubted I'd ever see 2k. There are a lot of people to thank - more than I can list - not only for the caches I found, but for all of the support, encouragement, and help we got through those dark days. You all know who you are and you'll always have our deepest gratitude.

      To borrow from Blizzard...

      Cache on!

      SQ

      Message 2 of 19 , May 7 8:41 PM
        with =HUGS=
        BarbJ/Tygress

        Thanks everyone.  Thanks for the poem, Barb.  Yeah, there was a time it was iffy whether I'd ever get another cache and I doubted I'd ever see 2k.  There are a lot of people to thank - more than I can list -  not only for the caches I found, but for all of the support, encouragement, and help we got through those dark days.  You all know who you are and you'll always have our deepest gratitude.

        To borrow from Blizzard...

        Cache on!

        SQ

        > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
        > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
        > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        30-second trick for a flat belly
        TheFatBurningHormone.com
      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 19 , May 8 8:33 PM

          Congratulations to you SQ.

          --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX
          |+| Georgetown , TX USA

          Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!

          Way to cache, Howard!

          Love!

          BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

          Mom is 60 But Looks 25
          Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
          ConsumerLifestyles.net

        • alan_tagit
          Message 4 of 19 , May 9 5:59 AM
            Congratulations! You're both are great examples for us "novice" cachers and more importantly for us human beings.

            Keep on keeping on.

            Tom and Julie

            > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
            > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
            > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
            > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

          • Matthew A
            Message 5 of 19 , May 9 11:26 AM
              Way to GO!! Congrats on your 5K accomplishment! You are such a great guy and a great inspiration. Keep on having fun and adventures.

              Matthew mda_taz

              > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
              > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
              > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
              > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

            • al_allen327
              Message 6 of 19 , May 9 3:29 PM
                Amazing feat, SQ! No, really, amazing feet! Congrats to you and Julie!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

                > That's awesome! Congrats Semper!
                >
                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Sweet!! Congrats SQ
                > >
                > > S6/Shawn
                > >
                > > On May 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@" <gumbietygress@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Many here remember that
                > > > Oh, so Terrible night
                > > > When gravity took Semper Q
                > > > And gave us ALL a fright
                > > > There was a time we wondered
                > > > If he'd ever, even WALK, again
                > > > Well, I'm proud to tell you:
                > > > 5K caches logged, my friend!!!
                > > >
                > > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
                > > > Way to cache, Howard!
                > > >
                > > > Love!
                > > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

                > > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                > > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                > > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

              • Heather Ford
                Message 7 of 19 , May 9 8:10 PM
                  Woo-hoo!  Congrats!!