Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Semper Questio hits 5K

    Message 1 of 19 , May 7, 2013
      Woot!  I say Woot!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "gumbietygress@..."
      Sent: May 7, 2013 7:55 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Semper Questio hits 5K

      Many here remember that
      Oh, so Terrible night
      When gravity took Semper Q
      And gave us ALL a fright
      There was a time we wondered
      If he'd ever, even WALK, again
      Well, I'm proud to tell you:
      5K caches logged, my friend!!!

      Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
      Way to cache, Howard!

      Love!
      BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

      Mom is 60 But Looks 25
      Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
      ConsumerLifestyles.net

    • Dirk
      Message 2 of 19 , May 7, 2013
        That's awesome! Congrats Semper!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

        > Sweet!! Congrats SQ
        >
        > S6/Shawn
        >
        > On May 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Many here remember that
        > > Oh, so Terrible night
        > > When gravity took Semper Q
        > > And gave us ALL a fright
        > > There was a time we wondered
        > > If he'd ever, even WALK, again
        > > Well, I'm proud to tell you:
        > > 5K caches logged, my friend!!!
        > >
        > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
        > > Way to cache, Howard!
        > >
        > > Love!
        > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

        > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
        > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
        > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

      • greg
        Message 3 of 19 , May 7, 2013

          Congratulations

          Greg
          Shumaker

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 19 , May 7, 2013

            I hope someone can help me.  This is not the best way for me to enter a Yahoo discussion group.

            I am getting email for the CentralTexasGeocachers.  I would like to continue.  However, I cannot remember which email address I used to join this group and I hope someone can help me with this request.

            I have recently moved to central Texas.  My geocaching name is Racer57.

            Thanks,

            Danny Champion

            dchampion@...

            > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
            > > Way to cache, Howard!
            > >
            > > Love!
            > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

            > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
            > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
            > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

          • Kevin (KoosKoos)
            Message 5 of 19 , May 7, 2013
              Danny,

              I'm not sure if it helps as the Yahoo groups don't have the best search capabilities.  The only email address I can see is the one you submitted this question under - dchampion@....  The Yahoo ID is danny_c_champion and you should be able to change settings under that.

              If there's anything else I can do to help point you in the right direction, I'll be glad to try.

              Kevin
              KoosKoos
              (a group administrator, popping in as needed)

              Message 6 of 19 , May 7, 2013
                Danny,

                   This list is moderated so since your email got in I would assume that <dchampion@...> is the email address on file.

                PI Joe

                > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
                > > Way to cache, Howard!
                > >
                > > Love!
                > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

                Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

              • semperquestio
                Message 7 of 19 , May 7, 2013
                  Thanks everyone. Thanks for the poem, Barb. Yeah, there was a time it was iffy whether I'd ever get another cache and I doubted I'd ever see 2k. There are a lot of people to thank - more than I can list - not only for the caches I found, but for all of the support, encouragement, and help we got through those dark days. You all know who you are and you'll always have our deepest gratitude.

                  To borrow from Blizzard...

                  Cache on!

                  SQ

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 7, 2013
                    with =HUGS=
                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    Thanks everyone.  Thanks for the poem, Barb.  Yeah, there was a time it was iffy whether I'd ever get another cache and I doubted I'd ever see 2k.  There are a lot of people to thank - more than I can list -  not only for the caches I found, but for all of the support, encouragement, and help we got through those dark days.  You all know who you are and you'll always have our deepest gratitude.

                    To borrow from Blizzard...

                    Cache on!

                    SQ

                    > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
                    > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                    > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                    > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    30-second trick for a flat belly
                    TheFatBurningHormone.com
                  • Jay Bingham
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 8, 2013

                      Congratulations to you SQ.

                      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

                      Message 10 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                        Congratulations! You're both are great examples for us "novice" cachers and more importantly for us human beings.

                        Keep on keeping on.

                        Tom and Julie

                        > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
                        > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                        > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

                      • Matthew A
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                          Way to GO!! Congrats on your 5K accomplishment! You are such a great guy and a great inspiration. Keep on having fun and adventures.

                          Matthew mda_taz

                          > Many here remember thatOh, so Terrible nightWhen gravity took Semper QAnd gave us ALL a frightThere was a time we wonderedIf he'd ever, even WALK, againWell, I'm proud to tell you:5K caches logged, my friend!!! Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!Way to cache, Howard! Love!BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress
                          > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                          > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5188fa02e30f37a022e56st04vuc

                        • al_allen327
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                            Amazing feat, SQ! No, really, amazing feet! Congrats to you and Julie!

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

                            > That's awesome! Congrats Semper!
                            >
                            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Sweet!! Congrats SQ
                            > >
                            > > S6/Shawn
                            > >
                            > > On May 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@" <gumbietygress@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > > Many here remember that
                            > > > Oh, so Terrible night
                            > > > When gravity took Semper Q
                            > > > And gave us ALL a fright
                            > > > There was a time we wondered
                            > > > If he'd ever, even WALK, again
                            > > > Well, I'm proud to tell you:
                            > > > 5K caches logged, my friend!!!
                            > > >
                            > > > Shout out to Semper Questio on hitting 5K at our little Flash Flash Mob on Saturday!
                            > > > Way to cache, Howard!
                            > > >
                            > > > Love!
                            > > > BarbJ/horn tooting Tygress

                            > > > Mom is 60 But Looks 25
                            > > > Mom Finds Simple Skin Cream That Took off 35 Years of Her Life!
                            > > > ConsumerLifestyles.net

                          • Heather Ford
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                              Woo-hoo!  Congrats!!