Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: A Geocache 113 Million Years in the M aking – Dinosaur Valley Earthcache (GCQMHY) – Geocache of the Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      What a cool story, Keith!!!!
      -B/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Indigo Parrish" <indigo.parrish@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: A Geocache 113 Million Years in the Making – Dinosaur Valley Earthcache (GCQMHY) – Geocache of the Week
      Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 04:02:46 -0000

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > Whoop! Check out the photo credit!!!!!!!
      > Our very own IP!!!!
      >

      > Esther/BGTx

      Thank you so much for bringing that blog post to my attention!!

      That was a fun day. I was working on the "I've Been Everywhere" Challenge with Dinosaur Valley as the highlight of my road trip.  My dad wanted to tag along and when we read the info about the T-Rex statue he realized he had seen this very statue 45 years earlier in New York at the 1964 World's Fair.  Bizarre that they crossed paths again so many years later in Texas.  And the dinosaur tracks in the park are super cool.

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: