Austin Metro? We have Flash Mob! (and I love the GC#)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      GC4A4WFWWFM X - Profile Flash Flash!
      An event cache by Tygress (& Waterweasel)
      Event Date: 05/04/2013

      May the 4th be with you!
      Don't let it FLASH on by
      Come and make some merry
      Where the Lonestar says "Howdy Hi!"

      Gonna have a little World Wide Flash Mob fun -- shooting Profile Photos with a TWIST. Bring your camera and wear colorful clothes you don't mind being immortalized in. Even my 20 year old said: "Cool Idea, Mom."
      [Trust in the 4th, y'all. There will be swag!]

      Official start is 12:00 noon.... let the muggles be... flashed!
      (Plenty of parking across the way... and plenty of choices to eat at after.)

      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      peaklife.com