Help with a new cache series

  • atxtracker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      I am working on a new cache series, and I'm trying to scrape together a number of used trackable codes, for travelers that have gone missing.

      Would anyone be willing to adopt over to me old trackables that have gone missing so I can reuse their codes?

      adoption form: http://geocaching.com/adopt

      Thanks, Happy caching,
      John
    • atxtracker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "atxtracker" <truck@...> wrote:

        > I am working on a new cache series, and I'm trying to scrape together a number of used trackable codes, for travelers that have gone missing.
        >
        > Would anyone be willing to adopt over to me old trackables that have gone missing so I can reuse their codes?
        >
        > adoption form: http://geocaching.com/adopt
        >
        > Thanks, Happy caching,
        > John

        Thank you to those who have responded! I am still hoping for several more.