A Geocache 113 Million Years in the Making – Dinosaur Valley Earthcache (GCQMHY) – G eocache of the Week

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      Whoop! Check out the photo credit!!!!!!!
      Our very own IP!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        > Whoop! Check out the photo credit!!!!!!!
        > Our very own IP!!!!
        >

        > Esther/BGTx

        Thank you so much for bringing that blog post to my attention!!

        That was a fun day. I was working on the "I've Been Everywhere" Challenge with Dinosaur Valley as the highlight of my road trip. My dad wanted to tag along and when we read the info about the T-Rex statue he realized he had seen this very statue 45 years earlier in New York at the 1964 World's Fair. Bizarre that they crossed paths again so many years later in Texas. And the dinosaur tracks in the park are super cool.

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)