Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: WWFM X

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 3:14 PM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
        Depends on when you ask...
        BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

        See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

        > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)