Re: WWFM X

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      See! Listen to Tygress! She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        Can't; Waterweasel has stage time. (wobcp.org y'all!)
        You'll have to settle for extraterrestrial swag. Bwa-HA-HA

        -B/Tygress (already darker than dark, drink my coffee strong and BLACK)

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 17, 2013, at 3:14 PM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
            Depends on when you ask...
            BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

            See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

            > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

            How to Sleep Like a Rock
            peaklife.com