Re: WWFM X

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > I SO wanted to do one, but I have to be in Victoria for an important TOEA Board meeting until mid afternoon and then drive back!!!!!
      > I wanted to do something with a Star Wars theme since it is being called "May the FOURTH be with you".
      > But alas, duty calls!
      > Unless I were to do something at night? Ooooo, that might be fun! Who says it has to be in the daylight, or that there can't be more than one Flash Mob?
      > I'll wait and see what the response is on this thread.
      > Esther/BGTx
      >

      > ________________________________

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        See! Listen to Tygress! She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          Can't; Waterweasel has stage time. (wobcp.org y'all!)
          You'll have to settle for extraterrestrial swag. Bwa-HA-HA

          -B/Tygress (already darker than dark, drink my coffee strong and BLACK)

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
            One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
              Depends on when you ask...
              BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

              See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

              > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

              How to Sleep Like a Rock
              peaklife.com