Re: WWFM X

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      They're headed to Selma/Schertz. Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies!

      > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          See! Listen to Tygress! She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
            Can't; Waterweasel has stage time. (wobcp.org y'all!)
            You'll have to settle for extraterrestrial swag. Bwa-HA-HA

            -B/Tygress (already darker than dark, drink my coffee strong and BLACK)

            They're headed to Selma/Schertz.  Come to the Dark Side.  We have cookies!

            > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Woman is 53 But Looks 25
            53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
            ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
              One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
                Depends on when you ask...
                BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

                See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

                > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

                How to Sleep Like a Rock
                peaklife.com