Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WWFM X

  • Holly Cooper
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      I was hoping someone would post something for Austin. I loved yours last year!

      Holly/earthenborn

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Anyone planning an Austin Metro World Wide Flash Mob event?
      Or had I better get instantly creative?

      BarbJ/Tygress....

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

      --
      Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
      Outreach Deafblind Consultant
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        They're headed to Selma/Schertz. Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies!

        > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
            See! Listen to Tygress! She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
              Can't; Waterweasel has stage time. (wobcp.org y'all!)
              You'll have to settle for extraterrestrial swag. Bwa-HA-HA

              -B/Tygress (already darker than dark, drink my coffee strong and BLACK)

              They're headed to Selma/Schertz.  Come to the Dark Side.  We have cookies!

              > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Woman is 53 But Looks 25
              53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
              ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
            • Esther Lopez
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
                  Depends on when you ask...
                  BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

                  See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

                  > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

                  How to Sleep Like a Rock
                  peaklife.com