WWFM X

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      Anyone planning an Austin Metro World Wide Flash Mob event?
      Or had I better get instantly creative?

      BarbJ/Tygress....

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
    • Rachele DiTullio
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        Do it!  I was wondering why there wasn't one here.
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.
          I am the back-up plan Tygress...

          Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...
          BarbJ/Tygress

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
            I SO wanted to do one, but I have to be in Victoria for an important TOEA Board meeting until mid afternoon and then drive back!!!!!
            I wanted to do something with a Star Wars theme since it is being called "May the FOURTH be with you".
            But alas, duty calls!
            Unless I were to do something at night? Ooooo, that might be fun! Who says it has to be in the daylight, or that there can't be more than one Flash Mob?
            I'll wait and see what the response is on this thread.
            Esther/BGTx

            Do it!  I was wondering why there wasn't one here.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
              Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...
              (and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all)

              -B/Tygress

              Do it!  I was wondering why there wasn't one here.

              Woman is 53 But Looks 25
              ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
            • Holly Cooper
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                I was hoping someone would post something for Austin. I loved yours last year!

                Holly/earthenborn

                --
                Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
                Outreach Deafblind Consultant
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                  They're headed to Selma/Schertz. Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies!

                  > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

                • electric_water_boy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                    Do one at the "Official Time", and a follow up at night with light sabers and sound effects.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                      See! Listen to Tygress! She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                        Can't; Waterweasel has stage time. (wobcp.org y'all!)
                        You'll have to settle for extraterrestrial swag. Bwa-HA-HA

                        -B/Tygress (already darker than dark, drink my coffee strong and BLACK)

                        They're headed to Selma/Schertz.  Come to the Dark Side.  We have cookies!

                        > Oh, I will... but only if one of the usual suspects (BigGuy/Esther?) doesn't already have one in the queue.I am the back-up plan Tygress... Of course, the main contingent may be all headed to Snook or something...BarbJ/Tygress

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:

                        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                        53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
                        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
                      • Esther Lopez
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
                          One flash Mob @ night, I'll get on it right away!

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
                            Depends on when you ask...
                            BarbJ=Tygress of many spectra

                            See!  Listen to Tygress!  She's one smart cookie... but is she on the dark side???

                            > Do it at night! Do it at night! Light sabres look so much cooler in the dark! I think I can lay my hands on mine...(and we can have two WWFM... why not! We're flashy enough for all) -B/Tygress

                            How to Sleep Like a Rock
                            peaklife.com