RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group

  • Gary Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013

      Yup, set me up!    J

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of electric_water_boy
      Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:38 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group

      I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.

      Electric Water Boy
      sometimes known as Tom Brotherman

    • cheryl_ann_1967
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
        Add me please.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        > I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.
        >
        > Electric Water Boy
        > sometimes known as Tom Brotherman

      • J Crozier
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
          We couldn't find a group named that, but if you'll add Roger and myself, we'll be glad to help.