Average Scores

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      I was asked about scores for our team. I can't give a true average because I gave out a few of the cards. I THINK the lowest on our team was a 74. I remember seeing a bunch of 86's. The group I ran around with got 105. I think those that were on bikes back in Charlie's Pasture got 135's.

      That said, I honestly don't care about the scores. I'd rather sit back after the Challenge is over and hear how that person with the 74 found some really cool cache or overcame some obstacle to get to one, or even the agony of defeat of how they failed (but kept going anyway). The experience is more important to me than the score. Don't get me wrong though - during that 4 hours I'm doing what I can to get us gold. But not next year.....