2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
      I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.

      Electric Water Boy
      sometimes known as Tom Brotherman
    • Joe Doetsch
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
        I would like to be added to the group and help out.

        Thanks,

        Austin Joe

        Joe Doetsch
        512.853.0080

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 10, 2013, at 11:37 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.

        Electric Water Boy
        sometimes known as Tom Brotherman

      • Gary Eckhardt
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013

          Yup, set me up!    J

          I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.

          Electric Water Boy
          sometimes known as Tom Brotherman

        • cheryl_ann_1967
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
            Add me please.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            > I have created another Yahoo Group - 2014 Texas Challenge Planning Group. If you are willing to help plan, set up, or volunteer for the 2014 Texas Challenge which will be hosted by our region, please send me an email or PM from here or geocaching.com and I'll get you added to the group.
            >
            > Electric Water Boy
            > sometimes known as Tom Brotherman

          • J Crozier
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
              We couldn't find a group named that, but if you'll add Roger and myself, we'll be glad to help.