Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] stickers

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      Same here.  I will be deploying some caches into the wild very soon, and these would be good for the medium / large caches I will be deploying.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Apr 2, 2013, at 09:16 am, Joe Doetsch wrote:

      I would love them!! I'm trying to setup a few multis and my containers will need them.

      Joe / Austin Joe

      Austinjoe@...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 2, 2013, at 12:15 AM, "my4gr8kdz" <cayte.can@...> wrote:

      Hello Texas!

      We have five green geocaching stickers that we are never going to use. We'd rather hunt them. :-)

      Sizes are
      one 4"x2"
      three 3.5"x6"
      and one 5"x10"

      See them here
      http://tinyurl.com/ccpwzf5

      Free, free, free! :-)

      I know I should probably just put these in a cache here in Round Rock but nah. Someone want them?

      Thanks!

      BSMom

    • Cayte Can
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013