stickers

  • my4gr8kdz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hello Texas!

      We have five green geocaching stickers that we are never going to use. We'd rather hunt them. :-)

      Sizes are
      one 4"x2"
      three 3.5"x6"
      and one 5"x10"

      See them here
      http://tinyurl.com/ccpwzf5

      Free, free, free! :-)

      I know I should probably just put these in a cache here in Round Rock but nah. Someone want them?

      Thanks!

      BSMom
    • Joe Doetsch
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        I would love them!! I'm trying to setup a few multis and my containers will need them.

        Joe / Austin Joe

        Austinjoe@...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 2, 2013, at 12:15 AM, "my4gr8kdz" <cayte.can@...> wrote:

        Hello Texas!

        We have five green geocaching stickers that we are never going to use. We'd rather hunt them. :-)

        Sizes are
        one 4"x2"
        three 3.5"x6"
        and one 5"x10"

        See them here
        http://tinyurl.com/ccpwzf5

        Free, free, free! :-)

        I know I should probably just put these in a cache here in Round Rock but nah. Someone want them?

        Thanks!

        BSMom

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Same here.  I will be deploying some caches into the wild very soon, and these would be good for the medium / large caches I will be deploying.

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          On Apr 2, 2013, at 09:16 am, Joe Doetsch wrote:

          I would love them!! I'm trying to setup a few multis and my containers will need them.

          Joe / Austin Joe

          Austinjoe@...

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 2, 2013, at 12:15 AM, "my4gr8kdz" <cayte.can@...> wrote:

          Hello Texas!

          We have five green geocaching stickers that we are never going to use. We'd rather hunt them. :-)

          Sizes are
          one 4"x2"
          three 3.5"x6"
          and one 5"x10"

          See them here
          http://tinyurl.com/ccpwzf5

          Free, free, free! :-)

          I know I should probably just put these in a cache here in Round Rock but nah. Someone want them?

          Thanks!

          BSMom

        • Cayte Can
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013