Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Multi Caching for Dummies

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2013
      Yes, the posted coords are the starting point,  and when you find the first stage instead of a logbook you will find the coords for the next stage,  The log will be in the last stage.  I can't speak for the multis in SA, but other places I have cached multis I have found that sometimes all the stages are within a short distance of each other, other times across town from each other, some are 2 stages and other times 6 or 7 stages.  Owners choice. Hope this helps and Happy hunting,

      .Lyn aka 4everlyn

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
        Thanks for all the tips regarding multis. I guess I was a little intimidated by them. I am ready to go tackle one to add some variety to my finds.

        Craig the happycampers97