re: Texas Challenge Lodging

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hi, guys. Long time since I've been in here.

      I have been hemming and hawing about whether to go to the Challenge, mainly because of expenses - I have to pay for this dang surgery and only Wayne is driving right now, so I'm pinching pennies.

      If I knew my lodging wouldn't be all on my own, it would make the decision to go much easier, so I'm hoping someone will offer to let me share a room or offer a place to crash. I would even consider driving down and back in one day if I had someone to share the driving. Is anyone interested in either of these options?

      Thanks,
      Candy
      Moosiegirl