Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching in Italy

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
      Waterweasel & I had a fun time with a Czech group in Prague... serendipitiously met. Even though it ended up a DNF (happily, having one who spoke the language confirmed with the tour boat employee dockside, we'd looked in the right spot, but the cache was muggled). Isn't this sport great!?! Congrats on the serendipitous caches!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
        Just goes to show ya, no matter where you go, there's a geocache there!

        We had a similar experience in Israel where we were with a group of non-cachers with no vehicle of our own.  We just kept watching our GPSs, and it seems like every time we stopped at someplace important, there was a geocache we could sneak away quickly and grab.  I just love it when a new country turns red on my map!

        Those Germans are WILD about geocaching. Sometimes, I think, even more than WE are!

        Thanks for sharing your story!
        Cheers,

        On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Hellbringer <subhumank3@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013

          How fun for you. I always enjoy meeting cachers on the trail.

          --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX