Re: Shameless Cache Promotion

  • bushman_family
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2013
      Not at all! So happy you shared this. I love the creative ones. Have gotten bored with a lot of the others out there. Can't wait to do it.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "jebjar" <bweeks44@...> wrote:

      > OK, I admit it! This is a shameless cache promotion but Mh171 and I put a lot of work into the following multi-cache only because we wanted people to enjoy it. I think it's a very fun cache and already gotten favorite votes from geocachers like BigGuy and HiDude but hasn't gotten the attention I thought it derserves. If I'm out of line promoting it this way, tis easier to ask for forgiveness now!
      >
      > Electric Island
      >
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6bb39f2c-ced1-4d18-b542-650c1e2feb85
      >
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > Bob
      > aka JEBJAR

    • jebjar
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2013
        Thanks for the tip, I added how many stages are on Electric Island. I think it's a relatively short time frame for finding this multi and out of the six cachers who have found it, 5 have given it a favorite point! That's not a bad average, batting .833!!

        Bob
        aka JEBJAR