Fwd: Reminder: Green Sauce for Lunch? - March Meet-n-Greet (GC45B5V) @ Sat 2013-03-16 6pm - 7pm (Geocaching Events)

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 6:46 PM

      Green Sauce for Lunch? - March Meet-n-Greet (GC45B5V)

      This is a meet and greet for good food, fellowship, and story.

      As is usually the case, we have a place to eat, story time, and to help a business get some good old money making activity. This place has a cache nearby, so make sure to check your maps. Good food, inexpensive, and the owner Francisco is ready for us. Place is small, about 30 people can sit inside, but we are cachers, some just want to grab and go. Look forward to see you all there.... Start time is 12pm.

      Additional Hints (Encrypt)
      Green sauce is all you need! Viva El Tropiko!

      When
      Sat 2013-03-16 6pm – 7pm Central Time
      Where
      N 29° 31.127 W 098° 39.694 (map)