Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Reminder: 254!! [Event] (GC45YPB) @ Sat 2013-03-16 12pm - 1pm

  • robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      I would love to come to the event.

      From: Greg Jewett <geojewett@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:01 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Reminder: 254!! [Event] (GC45YPB) @ Sat 2013-03-16 12pm - 1pm

      254!! [Event] (GC45YPB

      You are welcome to come celebrate, as the 254 Club is about to gain two new members!
      Leprechaun49 and I are about to complete the Texas County Challenge (GCRX6F), and will be signing the log on March 16, 2013** .
      We will be traveling through Austin for a meet and greet lunch where we hope to meet some locals, swap stories, and have some good 'que!
      The event will be from 12:00pm-1:00pm CT
      Rudy's BBQ
      11570 Research Blvd
      Austin, TX 78759
      **Log signing will be ONLY happening should the remaining counties needed be completed and verified prior to the event.
      Hope to see y'all there, and congrats to Leprechaun49 as well. They may be the first OUT OF STATE finishers!

      When
      Sat 2013-03-16 12pm – 1pm Central Time
      Where
      N 30° 24.848 W 097° 44.815 (map)