Re: Help with event in June

  • alex
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 12, 2013
      He's a geocacher. Can't imagine walking to Sholz's would be a problem.

      Alex (Slytherin)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "lizeebie" <lizeebie@...> wrote:

      > If this is the same guy, and I think it might be...I've suggested the food trucks at 4th and Lavaca. I also suggested the original event site of Sholz's, but that is at the far reaches of the distance he gave me.
      >
      > Liz
      > Lizeebie
    • bigguy9211116
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 14, 2013
        Howdy Everyone!

        I wanted to thank everyone for their input on this topic. The final list was filled with a nice variety of great places for them to choose from. Keep your eyes open for a chance to meet some out of town cachers in June!

        With thanks,
        Esther/BGTx