Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Spring break 'caching

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
      Actually there are multiple events today in and around Austin! Here is one that FiedoGang is hosting this afternoon:

      (Can't believe how much overlap we ended up with for events today! An example where synchronicity is not necessarily a good thing ...)

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang, with her own teen sometimes cacher)

      On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      And there is an event today in Austin:

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
        Note that this is the one that I was trying to link to.  The link, for some odd reason, went to another event that IS NOT today.

        Russ the Waterweasel