Geo Adventure

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      I had quite a story to tell while on Hoosier Pass in Colorado.

      my log here explains it well http://coord.info/GC3PQ97

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    • s6sputnik
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
        Wow Bill...Darn good there are amazing people in the world! MUST read story!!!
        cheers
        Shawn/S6sputnik

        In a message dated 3/8/2013 11:39:57 P.M. Central Standard Time, zionzr2@... writes:

        I had quite a story to tell while on Hoosier Pass in Colorado.

        my log here explains it well http://coord.info/GC3PQ97

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

      • Indigo Parrish
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

          > I had quite a story to tell while on Hoosier Pass in Colorado.
          >
          > my log here explains it well http://coord.info/GC3PQ97

          WOW. Oh my gosh. There but for the Grace of God go I.
          I'm very happy and relieved your story had a happy ending. Wow.

          And the dog found your GPSr to boot!! Wow.

          -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
            So -- the Missus willing to do more than p&gs with you any more?

            Actually, I'm not laughing. I'm having a full-on mother reaction of relief and a little mad. But that's because I'm FROM the mountains, and, between the altitude and capricious weather, happy endings aren't guaranteed.
            And when you're from the folks who have to turn rescue into recovery -- well it does tend to tinge perspective with bitter hues.
            Colorado can go from 75 degrees to a blowing blizzard in 10 minutes -- any time of year... even in Denver.
            Anyway: Nature Gibbs Slapped you enough... and hopefully your adventure will be a Lesson. [I'd submit it to Keith & FTF Magazine as an Example to Others.]

            =HUGS= and glad your GPS got rescued, too. Send that hound a BIG box of biscuits. And maybe some 'que (Blacks and New Braunfels Smokehouse do nice mail order) to the S&R Stations, I'd suggest, to make up for being a dumb Flatlander.

            Barb =Be CAREFUL out there...= Tygress

            I had quite a story to tell while on Hoosier Pass in Colorado.

            my log here explains it well http://coord.info/GC3PQ97

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Gaviscon® Official Site
            Gaviscon® Relieves Heartburn Fast! See Products, Heartburn Info & More
            gaviscon.com
          • Iris Scott
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
              Glad you both are safe.  Amazing that the rescue dog even rescued your GPSr.
              Lyni9/Iris
            • J Crozier
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
                OH MAN!  You just never know what will happen when you go who knows where looking for who knows what.  Crazy sport we have here.

                I'm glad you made it out alive.  Seriously.

                On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

                I had quite a story to tell while on Hoosier Pass in Colorado.

                my log here explains it well http://coord.info/GC3PQ97

                --
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2