Elections for TXGA

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Just a reminder that if you are a TXGA Member (and you should be), elections are in progress. We in our area need to be voting for President, Executive Vice President, and for the changes in Articles of Association.

      I can tell you that the current President and Executive Vice President have been doing a great job and are easy to work with. I'm very biased on the changes in the Articles of Association as I was part of rewriting them.

      Next year you will be voting for a new Central Texas Representative. I will have served two terms and don't want to make a career out being representative. There are plenty of other ways I can help TXGA.

      EWB - Tom Brotherman