Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] power riddle series

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      I have been wanting to work on these and get them, but once I was stumped, I gave up for a while.   If you are interested in working together and showing me how to go about solving or working on these -- I would love it!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 07:33 am, greg wrote:

      Anyone about ready to go collect the power riddle series? I believe we need one more clue to find and we thought about going this Saturday. Anyone else already have the clues and might be interested?

      Thanks Greg and Penny
      Shumaker

    • greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
        Greg

        If you do go find AJW's while you are there go ahead and put the clue into the powerriddle.com website as the next one is nearby before you have to come back into north austin.

        Greg

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
          TandJ have it solved and were planning on a little collection expedition this Saturday too! But.. we shall see. Our plans might be changing....

          Maybe we'll see you out there.

          Tom and Julie
          TandJ1120