Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Warning - DO NOT Download StegDetect

  • Shawn Olsen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
      There is a special place for creators of malware!

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      On Mar 4, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Pam Tobias <geopblt@...> wrote:

      Glad you're back in business!! Cache on!

      Pam/pblt

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 3:53 PM, iris9 wrote:

      Thanks for the offer Pam. Everything is OK now, we think! After many rebootings, downloading many tools from our browser, etc, about midnight he finally got control of everything again. It was just a long day that we had planned to use solving CACHE puzzles, NOT Malware puzzle problems !!!
      Iris / Lyni9