Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Some geocachers go EVERYWHERE!

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Well, I DO tend to get around.......  :)

      Actually, I'm writing this from BERMUDA!  So I've been able to carve those initials in a couple of caches here, too.

      We went to a local event here last night and got greeted as if we were all best of friends.  I just LOVE that about geocachers!

      Cheers,
      Julie
      MCP

      On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM, kooskoos72 <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

      I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches. There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

      Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path. I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

      Picture here:
      http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

      Kevin
      KoosKoos