RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Some geocachers go EVERYWHERE!

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013

      Ha ha, Kevin, that is funny.

      I have found her signature in several far flung places as well, but none that far away. It looks like it will be there a while.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
        Maybe CP did it with a phaser....

        BarbJ/Tygress

        I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches.  There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

        Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path.  I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

        Picture here:
        http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

        Kevin
        KoosKoos

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
      • J Crozier
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
          Well, I DO tend to get around.......  :)

          Actually, I'm writing this from BERMUDA!  So I've been able to carve those initials in a couple of caches here, too.

          We went to a local event here last night and got greeted as if we were all best of friends.  I just LOVE that about geocachers!

          Cheers,
          Julie
          MCP