Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Some geocachers go EVERYWHERE!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Wow, so cool! I heard that MCP went everywhere and now here is the evidence!!!
      Great pic, thanks for sharing!
      Have fun and stay safe KK!
      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013

        Ha ha, Kevin, that is funny.

        I have found her signature in several far flung places as well, but none that far away. It looks like it will be there a while.

        --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
          Maybe CP did it with a phaser....

          BarbJ/Tygress

          I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches.  There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

          Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path.  I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

          Picture here:
          http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

          Kevin
          KoosKoos

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Woman is 53 But Looks 25
          ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
        • J Crozier
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
            Well, I DO tend to get around.......  :)

            Actually, I'm writing this from BERMUDA!  So I've been able to carve those initials in a couple of caches here, too.

            We went to a local event here last night and got greeted as if we were all best of friends.  I just LOVE that about geocachers!

            Cheers,
            Julie
            MCP