Some geocachers go EVERYWHERE!

  • kooskoos72
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches. There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

      Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path. I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

      Picture here:
      http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

      Kevin
      KoosKoos
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
        Wow, so cool! I heard that MCP went everywhere and now here is the evidence!!!
        Great pic, thanks for sharing!
        Have fun and stay safe KK!
        Esther/BGTx

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013

          Ha ha, Kevin, that is funny.

          I have found her signature in several far flung places as well, but none that far away. It looks like it will be there a while.

          --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
            Maybe CP did it with a phaser....

            BarbJ/Tygress

            I'm on a business trip to Bangalore, India, and since I had some extra time today, I walked around to find some geocaches.  There weren't a lot to choose from near me, but I did seek out and find an earthcache in a cool park.

            Imagine my surprise as I was walking around the park and saw what must have been an old geocache beside the path.  I'm really no sure how or why Mrs. Captain Picard signed the "log" this way, but obviously she was here! ;)

            Picture here:
            http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/kooskoos72/media/Geocaching/log-pole.jpg.html

            Kevin
            KoosKoos

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Woman is 53 But Looks 25
            ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
          • J Crozier
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
              Well, I DO tend to get around.......  :)

              Actually, I'm writing this from BERMUDA!  So I've been able to carve those initials in a couple of caches here, too.

              We went to a local event here last night and got greeted as if we were all best of friends.  I just LOVE that about geocachers!

              Cheers,
              Julie
              MCP