Fwd: Alert - Texas County Challenge Celebration Event (GC4537V)

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      February 23, 2013 02:00 pm : Texas County Challenge Celebration Event (GC4537V)

      Location:  Hoover's Cooking, 2002 Manor Rd., Austin, TX, USA
      Date:  Saturday, February 23, 2013
      Time:  1400 - 1600 hrs (2 PM - 4 PM)

      Backwards Charlie from Austin recently completed the Texas County Challenge (GCRX6F) and wants you to come and celebrate with him.

      If you have completed the Texas County Challenge you are invited.
      If you are working on the Texas County Challenge you are invited.
      If you are not working on the Texas County Challenge you are invited.
      If you have never heard of the Texas County Challenge you are invited.
      If you are none of the above you too are invited.

      Location:  Hoover's Cooking, 2002 Manor Rd., Austin, TX, USA
      Date:  Saturday, February 23, 2013
      Time:  1400 - 1600 hrs (2 PM - 4 PM)
      Have a late lunch, afternoon snack, early dinner, or just socialize.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

    • al_allen327
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
        My congrats to Charlie! Wish I could join everyone but its a tad too far!
        Hope the BBQ is fabulous and the celebration is fun!

        Cheers,
        Audra/Semik

        (Yes I still lurk now and again.)