Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Trackables software tools

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      THank you Joe.  I have forwarded it back to the question asker!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
      http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
      http://www.munzee.com/m/GeoJewett/

      On Feb 14, 2013, at 06:52 PM, Joe Doetsch wrote:

      Coin logger by GCSoft.

      Not sure of the details and stats of the TB and Coins but it is software for just Trackables so it may be helpful.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 14, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

      Group?

      Please respond to her and the group! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Carla Young <cyoung67@...>
      Subject: Trackables software tools
      Date: February 13, 2013 12:06:38 pmCST
      To: Central Austin Geocachers <ammocan@...>

      Do you know of any software for pc or iPhone that does any detailed stats for trackables and Geocoins?

      Lilsprinkles67

      Sent from my iPhone