Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Any TBs need to go to England?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      I do have a TB that would like to go to Poland ... England is along the way.
      How should we manage an exchange? I'm kinda trapped in Georgetown at least the next couple days.
      -Barb/Tygress

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hmmm.... I could try and make it to GC4537V. Still have a couple weeks if that doesn't work.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
          That looks possible.
          I like Hoover's tomatoes & okra

          Hmmm.... I could try and make it to GC4537V. Still have a couple weeks if that doesn't work.

          > I do have a TB that would like to go to Poland ... England is along the way.How should we manage an exchange? I'm kinda trapped in Georgetown at least the next couple days.-Barb/Tygress

          How to Sleep Like a Rock
          peaklife.com