Any TBs need to go to England?

  • Dirk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      I'm going on the 6th. Hit me up if anybody has coins or smaller TBs needing to take a trip across the pond.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        I do have a TB that would like to go to Poland ... England is along the way.
        How should we manage an exchange? I'm kinda trapped in Georgetown at least the next couple days.
        -Barb/Tygress

        I'm going on the 6th. Hit me up if anybody has coins or smaller TBs needing to take a trip across the pond.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
      • Dirk
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
          Hmmm.... I could try and make it to GC4537V. Still have a couple weeks if that doesn't work.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
            That looks possible.
            I like Hoover's tomatoes & okra

            Hmmm.... I could try and make it to GC4537V. Still have a couple weeks if that doesn't work.

            > I do have a TB that would like to go to Poland ... England is along the way.How should we manage an exchange? I'm kinda trapped in Georgetown at least the next couple days.-Barb/Tygress

            How to Sleep Like a Rock
            peaklife.com